The IWDB provides the following information about our Power & Elegance E-litter, among others
on 5 generations:
- Coefficient of Inbreeding: 0.00%
- Average recorded lifespan in pedigree: 9 years
- 83.33% of dogs with known lifespan were veterans
- large number of ancestors with health checks
- numerous International Multichampions, World Winners, Crufts Winners, Group and BIS Winners, as well as Veteran Champions among the ancestors
- In addition to the well-known successful lines on the father side, there are also some hitherto less widespread lines on the mother side. This helps us to increase genetic diversity and thus maintain and strengthen health.